- Why not dairy? [video] [video]
- Why not eggs? [video]
- Why not honey?
- Why not wool?
- Why not feathers and down?
- Why not meat? [video]
- Why not free-range, humane animal products?
- What about my health?
(Inspired by Soycrates’s FAQ, she originally posted up these resources and I thought that I should share them in a neat little rebloggable post.)
Don’t say you love women and respect femininity then turn around and condemn women who want to be housewives and mothers. If you loved women and respected them you’d let them make their own choices without shaming them, regardless of whether or not you agree with the choices they make.
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least
I love this.
Jack in his Navy dress whites, circa 1942 - Rose Kennedy’s family album
(✿ﾉ◡‿◡)ﾉ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧ reminder that if u can’t get out of bed today that’s okay and if u feel like crying on public transportation that’s okay and if u got a bad mark on a test that’s okay because there are still so many forests to explore and cities to get lost in and dogs to pet and u are only a small star in a big universe and u are doing so well